How to Measure Your Container
Have your own planter? Follow these easy steps to make sure our flowerpot insert is the right fit for your seasonal planter subscription.
- Measure the top of your planter: If your planter is round, measure the inside diameter at the top of the planter. If your planter is square, measure the inside of the planter. Do not include the rim of the planter in your measurement.
- Measure the bottom of your planter: If your planter is round, measure the inside diameter at the bottom of the planter or the inside width at the narrowest area of the planter. If your planter is square, measure one side of the inside at the bottom of your planter.
- Measure the depth of your planter: Measure the inside depth of the planter from the bottom of the planter to the top rim of the planter.
Our environmentally friendly inserts come in these four sizes:
- Square insert: 12 3/8” wide on one side on the top, 8” wide on one side on the bottom, 11 1/8” tall
- Small round insert: 11 1/4'” wide at top, 8” wide at bottom, 10” tall
- Large round insert: 13 3/4 “ wide at top, 9.5” wide at bottom, 12 ¾” tall
- Extra large round insert: 16 1/8" wide at top, 11" wide at bottom, 13 3/8" tall
Compare the measurements of your planter to our three insert choices. Select the insert that closest matches the size of your planter but is not bigger than any of the measurements from your planter. Our inserts are non-refundable so please carefully follow instructions on how to measure your container.
Would you like to purchase a new planter for your container garden subscription? Click here to see our beautiful choices.